cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of SAP standard Tables and their indices in R/3 4.6C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are planning to upgarde our r/3 4.6C system.

As a part of the preparation, I need to know if we have deleted any of the SAP standard indices at SAP/SAPDBA level. I searched on OSS/internet/SDN forums but didnt find any documentation for standard tables/indices. If anyone has got clue ...?

regards

Amol

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

Go to DB02 and Click Refresh Tab and perform Database Check and the see the missing indicies

Regards,

Phani

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gustavo,

If I am not wrong i guess you mean SE03 instead of SE06. Am I correct?

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruchit,

I apologize, you're correct. I meant transaction SE03 (Transport Organizer Tools) instead of SE06 (This one is for system change options).

Thanks for the correction.

Regards,

Gustavo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys, thanks a lot.

But still, to be fully assured about deleted indices, I want to compare it with list of standard tables and indices. I just want to avoid fresh installation on new server and then applying support packages, and comparing it with all my three systems.

Can anyone help? Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amol,

sadly I don't know if there is that kind of documentation you are looking for. Anyway, as you first said, you're planning an upgrade. My suggestion is instead of installing a fresh system, make a copy of your actual development system an test the upgrade.

Kind regards,

Gustav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

I think you should:

- for deleted indices via SAP use transaction SE06 to find objects LIMU INDX in your development system and analyse which have been deleted.

- for deleted indices via SAPDBA use transaction DB02 via "Missing indexes" push-button and you will get the indeces that exist at abap dictionary level but doesn't at DB level.

Please let me know if help.

Regards,

Gustav