cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC adapters for BusinessService??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi XI Friends..

In my FILE to BAPI scenario..i am using Receiver as BusinessService and adapter as RFC adapter.

can I use RFC adapters for BusinessService ??

please guide me..

regards

Ram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can use it. Is your scenario File->BAPI->File scenario. Then you have to use a BPM.

Refer this blog to finish the scenario.

/people/arpit.seth/blog/2005/06/27/rfc-scenario-using-bpm--starter-kit

Regards,

Sudheer.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends...

thank you so much for your quick responses..

i understand now..

receiver:rfc adapter

ADVANCED MODE:

Commit Handling for Single BAPI calls:

tell me valid name and values

BAPI advanced mode:

tell me valid Successfull RETURN-TYPE values

thanx for your help..

guide me please...

regards

ram

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Take a look at this link,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/c8/e80440a832e369e10000000a155106/content.htm

<b>section Advanced Mode.</b>

<i>If you want to use this communication channel to call BAPIs as remote-enabled function modules that change data in the database, set the indicator.

If executed successfully, the transaction is written to the database by calling the function module BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT explicitly. If an error occurs, the transaction is rolled back by BAPI_TRANSACTION_ROLLBACK.

The result is determined by the value of the field TYPE in parameter RETURN. If successful, the tables are empty and the values “”, “S”, “I”, and “W” are displayed. All other values are regarded as errors.

To change this setting, set the indicator BAPI Advanced Mode.

<b>In the Successful RETURN-TYPE Values table, enter the values that should lead to a successful execution.</b></i>

Regards,

Bhavesh

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

><i>can I use RFC adapters for BusinessService ??</i>

You surely can.

The only point is you would need yto assign the RFC as your Message Interface in the Business Service.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

You need to unserstand the difference between business service and business system.

You should you business service when this Third Party System is not in your IT Land Scape (for e.g Integrating with some external Vendor system)

The Bapi/RFC will be used to pass data to SAP R/3 system and thats why Its Should be a business system not Business Service.

For This business system you can configure Receiver Communication Channel.

More info @ http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005vp/helpdata/en/69/97dd65a0073641a8259b146fc2f57d/frameset.htm

*Please Mark the helpful answers.

Thanks,

Tuhin

*Please mark all the helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

content deleted

Sekhar