cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Server PHOENIXC did not accept login request as admin

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got the exception "Server PHOENIXC did not accept login request as admin on port 50418" when I deploy my program to the server. The password is correct as I can logon to SDM through remotegui.bat .

Please help.

Philip

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Assuming you are trying to deploy from NWDS: Make sure you define your J2EE Engine with a fully qualified domain name and that you can access the 50418 port from your desktop. You can test this by opening a command prompt and typing "telnet <fqdn hostname> <port>. If you don't get an error, but a blank screen you have successfully connected.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pascal: I can get the blank screen with the telnet command. However, the deployment still doesn't work. Any idea ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

What does the SDM log say after an unsuccessful deployment?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nov 25, 2006 1:15:50 AM Info: Opened client connection to 10.0.10.10 (IP address 10.0.10.10/10.0.10.10, remote port 2637)

Nov 25, 2006 1:15:50 AM Info: Close client connection to 10.0.10.10/10.0.10.10, remote port 2637

The problem may be caused by the loop back adaptor. I uninstall the adaptor but still get the same error message.

Philip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you restart the server after the uninstall of the loopback adapter?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is on the loop back adaptor and deployment is working now. Thanks for your help.