cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP_RESP_STATUS_CODE_NOT_OK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to implement a file to file scenario. I used the ABAP proxy functionnality.

I'm having one famous error :

<SAP:Code area="INTERNAL">HTTP_RESP_STATUS_CODE_NOT_OK</SAP:Code> 
 <SAP:P1>401</SAP:P1> 
 <SAP:P2>Unauthorized</SAP:P2> 

I checked everything in my configuration and everything seems to be OK (XIISUSER, XIAFUSER, XISUPER are having the good roles and password, ...)

But at the end of the error message I have this line :

<SAP:Stack>HTTP response contains status code 401 with the description Unauthorized XML element Envelope missing in SOAP message header (SAP XI Extension)</SAP:Stack>

Is this last sentence normal with this error 401 Unauthorized ?

Does it mean that I have troubles in my mapping ? (but everything seems to be fine in SXMB_MONI)

Thx by advance

Johann

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you maintaining the Client, userid, password, and lang information in SICF transaction -> sap/xi/engine ? If so double click on service and check whether you have entered correct information.

check the user authorization

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Johann,

Make sure that the HTTP service of the AE’s J2EE engine is running

Make sure that all the adapter framework applications are running (com.sap.aii*).

You can check this in Visual Administrator ( under server ->services -> deploy -> Applications.

If that does not help, restart the J2EE engine.

cheers,

Prashanth

P.S Please mark helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the receiving system on 620 or above. you have to use different URL in the adapter for the same.

Check these settings:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/85/78af1bf407434796aaf8dbd6d4e7b7/content.htm

Regards

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all,

it was a port problem. My system ID was 00, I was so thinking port was 8000.

In fact it was 8030 (for those who have the same problem, you can see the value of the port by looking at TCODE SMICM).

Thanks to all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Johann,

I am missing some thing here...

>>I'm trying to implement a file to file scenario

Ok....

>> used the ABAP proxy functionnality

Am not getting this....

Regards,

Jai Shankar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm refering to :

/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/14/file-to-r3-via-abap-proxy

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. check this- SAP note- 821026,

2. Delete the Adapter Engine cache in transaction SXI_CACHE

3. Check XIAPPLUSER is having this Role -SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER

4. Check the Exchange Profile and transaction SU01, try to reset the password -for XIISUSER etc Restart the J2EE Engine to activate changes in the Exchange Profile After doing this, you can restart the message

regards,

moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to both of you for the answers.

I already did the check up you mentioned Krishna, unfortunately exept a problem with the password of my user XISUPER (didn't fix my problem), I didn't find something wrong. The only thing I'm not sure about is the J2EE engine restart.

Agasthuri, if I do not maintain the userid pwd and all that stuff in SICF where should it be done ? I mean, it seems that there is another configuration possibility with what you are saying.