cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBPUSERMAINT logon language change not possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I cannot find the field for changing the logon language in the web service BBPUSERMAINT. We have SRM 4.0 installed.

The user is using currently english but wants to change to another language. Where can the EBPADMIN do this?

Thanks a lot

Joe

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, SRM use the language of the client when logging on without setting the language explicitly.

You can set the language to be used adding the parameter sap-language to the url called

(/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/bbpusermaint?sap-language=EN)

Hope this helps.

Regards, Luciano.

pvanhoove
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

Using internal ITS ? So default langage is taken from the web browser. For IE, Tools --> internet oprions --> langage, make sure the defaut language is top of the list.

Rgds,

Pierre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Piere

your response solved the problem! The default language in IE was english.

Thank you.

Joe

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

If you want to change the lanuguage for a particular Service,you can do it in SICF-->System logon.There you can assign the default client and language.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann, Disha,

thanks for reply.

We have this problem only for two users and hundreds of other users don't have this problem. So I guess something is wrong in the user data.

Does anyone know where I can change the user language in SRM 4.0 with the web service (usually BBPUSERMAINT)?

Joe

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

You can set the language in SE80 under parameters or through SICf as mentioned in my previous reply.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Josef,

In my SRM50 system, i do have the language in the user details in the transaction.

However, in SICF you can force the logon language for everybody !

Please check before that SICF authorize such behaviour.

Kind regards,

Yann