cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download custom generated reports in Excel from ITS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have generated some custom reports and have used ALV reporting. Now from the GUI we are able to download the report in excel but from the ITS this functionality is not working,

Has anybody idea how to achieve this for the custom reports.

Thanks,

Smita

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, downloading a local file using webgui involves a java applet, i have seen 2 different behaviour about this topic, one related to the use of reverse proxies and related to the version of the JRE.

In the first case it was something related to a reverse proxy that was used in the architecture, in the second case an update of the JRE has solved the problem.

Can you describe some more details? do you see any error in Java console?

Regards, Luciano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luciano,

Thanks for your reply. I am really lost with your question. Before we were not able to download the standard SAP report and then we upgraded our Java Virtual Machine to V1.4 and its working for the standard report.

Now my problem is that I am not able to download it from the custom generated report.

As soon as I am clicking on export to local file the report screen is getting blank and not allowing for any further action.

Any clue?

Thanks,

Smita

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can u tell how to download a report in alv to a excel file.

While doing this i was using function module j_2g_download.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi , is there any message in the java console? right click on the coffee cup in system tray and 'open console'.

Regards, Luciano.