cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing on SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello to all,

We have SRM 5.0 system connected to two R/3 Backends. Pricing is not requested from the Back-end, but what is requested is that the to be price inserted manually during the contract creation, then X item will be passed to the follow-on documents which are PR and PO on SRM:

In this case what kind of configuration should be done on SRM? Is it mandatory to have the same condition types in order to replicate the Contracts and POs to the back-end systems successfully?Do I have to use IPC?

Thank you,

ASLI

points will be rewarded

Message was edited by:

ASLI SALMAN

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

For ECS,IPC is mandatory.But with SRM 5.0,you dont need seperate installation of IPC,you have the Internal IPC for which you just need to see whether the VMC is activated.The VMC is exclusively used as a runtime environment for selected SAP Java components for example, Internet Pricing Configurator.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SRM 5.0 , in case of extended classic scenario(ECS) , the final price is transferred as net price in SAP backend system. In the case ECS in SRM , IPC should be there and is mandatory.

Please reward Points , if u are satisfied with...

Regards

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mani,

You have said that the final price is transferred as net price in SAP. This is the point i want to understand. Forexample when i create a Global Outline Agreement/Contract on SRM and replicate it to the R/3 how this price maintained?Also on Purchase Orders?

Thank you again,

ASLI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Just a query. can i make use of info records of the backend system for pricing (in SC or PO)? if so how do i do that?

Thanks

Drake