cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with IDoc, tRFC and JCoIDoc in MiniSAP 4.6D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear forum,

last week i have successfully installed and configured a MiniSAP system for outgoing IDoc transfer to a simple Java server application using the example provided in JCoIDoc (MyIDocServer in JCoIDocSample3.java).

The test of the TCP/IP network connection from SAP to the IDoc server application (using SM59, 'Display and maintain RFC destinations') is successful, on the Java server side i can see the log messages if tracing is enabled in SAP.

I also have been able to use the 'Test tool for IDoc processing' (using WE19) to create and send IDocs to a file interface.

If i change the destination port in the IDOc to the tRFC port, the IDoc is also processed and sent with status 03 in the WE02 status screen. Status 03 is explained as 'Data passed to port OK - IDoc sent to R/3 System or external program'. So far, so good.

However, the Java IDoc server displays nothing, no incoming IDocs and no incoming function calls. Full logging and tracing in the Java application was enabled.

After some deeper exploration, I found that in SM58 (Display status - Transactional RFC), all IDocs sent over tRFC are listed with status text 'System overloaded, repeat immediately by batch' in function module 'IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS'.

Has somebody already successfully worked with SAP 4.6X and outgoing IDoc to JCoIDoc, and knows what is going wrong here? I am using the library versions SAP JCo 2.1.4, SAP IDoc 1.0.2 and SAP JCoIDoc 1.0.3.

Many thanks in advance,

Michael Justin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

martin_vierling
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

maybe the examples on SAP interface documentation for CA-ALE may help you:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/sdn/services.sdn?page=ale_converters.htm

Do you have defined at least one batch-work-process in your MinisSAP?

file MBS_D01.pfl -> rdisp/wp_no_btc = 1

Regards

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

are there any consultants around who could give support?

Greetings,

Michael Justin