Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Composite Role History

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Do you know if it is possible to track the history of composite roles that have been assigned to a user.

For single roles there is a table ush04 which shows a history of assigned roles but I have not seen a similar table for composite roles only.

10 REPLIES 10

morten_nielsen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Depending on your version - you could check the report RSSCD100_PFCG

Regards

Morten Nielsen

0 Kudos

thanks Morten Nielsen,

I got what i was actually looking for....

Is there any other report like this to monitor history and change.. in roles and authorisation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James,

I have ben trying for something similar but alas nothing came across my way to solve the same issue. My answer would be Negative in this case...

br,

Sri

Award points for helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James,

Check if table USUSER_AGR can help ypu.

Please award points accordingly.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have had a look at the report RSSCD100_PFCG. Its a good start but not really what i need.

What I effectively want to be able to do is list the changes to a users authorisations. I want to show a history of the composite roles a user has been assigned ie:

Composite Role X1 Date Created

Composite Role X2 Date Deleted

Frank_Buchholz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Table USH04 shows the history of profile assignments which are stored in table USR04 and UST04. Assignements of single roles are somehow visible, too, because of their corresponding profiles.

But role assignments are stored in another place:

Table AGR_USERS (actual assignments)

Table USLA04 (actual assignments in a CUA central system)

The history of role assignments is stored in standard change documents.

Use the SUIM report RSSCD100_PFCG for viewing change documents of roles.

(The list shows all role assignments but does not mark the assignments for composite roles in a special way.)

However you need at least the Support Packages as describesd in note <a href="https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/621720">621720</a> and <a href="https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/606636">606636</a>

Kind regards

Frank Buchholz

former_member183044
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Have a check in AGR_AGRS

Former Member
0 Kudos

try to run program RSUSR100N or via SU01 - information- change document for role assignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

rsscd100_pfcg try this...

this will give all the history data related to roles and authentication and that too user wise...\

0 Kudos

Hi

In SUIM, try Change documents and there you will get history of roles, but you have to check the roles.