Error in importing IDOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Same Error is displayed for many idoc s which i am trying to import

Hrmd_a06,05..

"

Import started...

HRMD_A.HRMD_A05:

+ com.sap.aii.ibrep.sbeans.upload.RemoteUploadException: Documentation DE.OBJEKTID | urn:sap-com:document:sap:docu is already locked in another change list by user gopaln

Import failed with 1 error

"

Pl say what could be the reason.

I checked in the change list of gopaln and found no idocs there also I checked if it is locked in administration no locks are there

Pl clarify

Thanks

Srini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srirnivas,

Reason for this issue is the documentation object DE.OBJECKTID must be left inactivated in any of the previous change-list of IDocs imported.

Try to activate the same.

Regards,

Dhana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

1. Pls do check whether any other user tried to import this idoc and is in his change list w/o being activated. If so transfer the same to your user id and get it activated.

2. Pls do check http:<server>:<J2EE port>/rep/support/public/LockAdminService (for this link mostly a user with XISUPER only will work) and delete the locked objects from the list and try activating it again.

Cheers

JK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srini,

Is the block on the DE.OBJEKTID in his objectlist ? If so then that has to be made active or un-locked.

Regards,

Jasper

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is nothing in his change list

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try this;

1. In R3 release all locks for that user in tcode SM12.

2. Also in XI Start page -> administration -> locks, try deleting the logs for that user.

and then try to reimport ...

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

sorry wrong answer

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>