cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Submit button is not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can you please tell me what are the prerequisites to develop adobe interactive form. Here I have developed one application using adobe form. The problem I am facing here is when I click the submit button nothing happened, means the code in the onSubmit button is not executing. I am able to edit the form but I am not able to send the entered data to the SAP. And also one more question, in my interactive form view I did not find the button named "Submit to SAP" here I am using the standard button, how to get the button "Submit to SAP"?.

Regards

Suresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

markus_meisl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I suggest you go straight to Reader 7.0.8, but at least 7.0.5.

If you don't see the Submit button, you either didn't get yuor Designer 7.1 from SAP, or you need to create a new Library palette by navigating through Designer to the corresponding folder under C:/Program Files/Adobe/Designer 7.1/objects and tehn the Web Dynpro ones (there are 2)

Cheers,

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Suresh,

The prerequisites to develop adobe interactive form are:

1. Adobe Reader 7.0.1 installed on your front end

2. Active Components Framework installed on your front end (should happen automatically the first time you launch the application)

3. Adobe document services configured on your SAP J2EE Engine.

PLease look into this link, hope that might be helpful to you.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/webdynpro/online%2...

Thanks,

kris