cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hoe to Create Integration Scenario for BPM Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario Web service-RFC-File using BPM. No issues in executing the Scenario.

For this I have created fine message Interfaces (ob_mi, ob_abs_mi, ib_mi, ib_abs_mi, syn_abs_mi).

Now I am creating an Integration Scenario for above scenario. For this I have three Buss Systems (WS_BS,RFC_BS,File_BS) but I am unable to configure it.

Could some one help in creating the scenario, any docs or info will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance ……

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all your replies,

Please clear me where should IP come.

<b>Application Component</b> <b>Application Component </b> <b>Application Component</b></b>

Web Service sender (Asyn)------ RFC (Syn)----

File (Asyn)

<b>

Action Action Action</b>

WS_Sender_mt------ Syn_Abs_mt----

file_mt

If I choose the IP in between these Application Components what will be the Connection type for them.

Please help..

former_member91687
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It would be in the second application component according to what you have given. From first application component to the application component that uses the BPM you would require to create a sender communication channel in the connection. From the BPM to the receiving application component connection choose the receiver communication channel.

Regards,

Chandra

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Integration process / BPM itself will act as the Application Conponent.

Create the actions and then link the corresponding actions to the Components.

venkat donela's guideis the best place to start with Integration Scenarios.

Also take a look at this,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/88/7adb7a030b424b8ef29b99461e52a8/content.htm

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

This blog helps you...

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2006/02/17/companion-guide-to-integration-scenario

Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for response,

but i want to do this for my scenario with BPM involved in it.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Like I told, your BPM itself will act as an Application Component in the Integration Scneario.

Add it to the Integration Scneario and then create the actions and link them with the Other App Componenets and the BPM.

Regards,

Bhavesh

former_member91687
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Azias,

When you insert an Application component, you have a tab where you choose the Integration Process, choose the name of the Integration process here. Also create an action which uses the the abstact interfaces, and use this in the application component which uses the Integration process.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this link. In the below link check for the article how to model integration scenarios that includes a BPM.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/ae/58c63d15431352e10000000a114084/content.htm

Regards,

Sudheer.