cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

look for thesis (diploma) in NetWeaver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am new here, on this interesting homepage I would like to write my request, I study computerscience in the last study term, I am on look for extensive exciting task within the range a SAP NetWeaver as practical course place, after this I would like following thesis (diploma) to make. Unfortunately we do not learn in the university over SAP, this make my interest special large, my goal are about to acquire me practical experience in the new technologies in order to deepen my knowledge acquired so far. Now my question is, who could help me this goal to reach? I am pleased about suggestions, Tipps and info`s

Thanks in advance.

Sawas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can download from SDN a trial versions of SAP j2ee server

that you can explore + compare with any other for example

you can also develop webdynpro apps on it or run an enterprise portal

there are many guides on SDN and weblogs you can use

to develop your own scenarios sojust download and practice

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just to complement other posts,

try ur hand in the direction of SOA (Service Oriented Architecture )or ESA (Enterprise Service Architecture ).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your tips.

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

To start with , you can go with look for E-Learnig material available in the SDN.

Also there are lots of cas-studies available in the sap.com. For this go to www.sap.com and search for required case study with your area of interest.

Regards,

moorthy