cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct Material Not Shown in Search Products/Services

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We are implementing Classic Scenario on SRM5.0. We replicated materials.The materials are shown in COMMPR01 with out Product Descriptions.When try to search for Materials under BBPSC02> Internal Goods/Services > Find Product, i don't see any materials.Product GUID returns no values.But Search by Description of Product Id returns Materials.But when select the material returns Message"No values for this Selection".

Any Suggessions please?

Thanks and Regads,

Sudhakar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue:Direct Materials are not replicated over to SRM.

Workaround: Changed the Material Language from EN to Blank and again to EN in purchase order text screen.And the materials are seen in SRM under products/services.

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

Even if you enter "*" in the material field ?

Your logon language is the same one as the material description replicated ,

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann,

Yes. Apparently the issue belong to Data .When i create material Manually in R/3 and Replicate ,i am able to see.But not the converted data.

So at this point i would seek help..can some one tell me what is criteria for the Direct material to be shown in internal goods/Services area..i mean can i replicate all material types like Finished goods,Semi finished ,Valuation classes, with or without Plant Specific material indicator etc.I have purchasing and accounting views right on all materials.

Thanks and Regards,

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While replicating the data from R/3,you can apply filters as to which materials are to be replicated in transcn R3AC1.

Also,in SRM there is no concept of PLANT.So if you want to view the Product List Plantwise,you will have to modify the std Product Search.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Valuation class are not replicated in SRM.

Moreover, valuation clas logic does not work in SRM.

You have a configuration point in SRM to determine the G/L account based on account assignement type (cost center, WBS...) and product category (= R/3 material group concept).

Kind regards,

Yann