cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q: Have you ever got ( NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND ) but the map has worked ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bonjour to all

We have the following scenario:

An RFC program that trigger SAP XI and produce a flat file (xml). The file will be sent to an FTP server later one.

The entire scenario complete successfully, how ever we get the following error:

XI system error: NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND ErrorText : ErrorStack : Interface mapping http://XIserver/sap/xi/uto ZV_UTO_EDI_OUT_SEND_to_UTO_OUT_204 does not exist in runtime cache

It seem that the map has not been loaded in the cache for processing …and in fact it was not … but we get the end result, the file is being created (with the data being mapped) !!

In SXMB_MONI,. We can see (trace) that the map has been executed.

Are we missing something ?

A+

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Merci Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

I have talked with the XI developer and you were right my man !!

We now, call the RFC the way you suggest and it work !!

Thank a lot for your help !!

A+

CALL Function 'fm name' IN BACKGROUND TASK <rfc destination>

COMMIT WORK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

We would like to avoid refreshing the cache all the time Worst case, I'll open a ticket at the support (SAP).

Let me know if you think of something else

A+

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Just one quick check.. go to Integration builder->Administration-Cache Overview and refresh all the caches.

also go to IntegrtaioN builder->RWB->Cache Notification and check this

Hope this helps

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yep, the interface determinator is correctly set.

Regarding how the RFC is being execute (in the SAP system) as if it is being done in background as Prakash, mentioned, I will have to talk to the XI developer.

COMMIT WORK

However, what puzzle me is the map get instantiate … and we get the data values mapped .. How can we explain that behavior ?

A+

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If everything looks fine and still you face the problem try refreshing the cache. The last option is restarting J2EE engine..

Regards,

Prakash

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Ensure all the mapping are done and Interface Mapping is mentioned in Interface Determination of ID. Do a cache refresh in SXI_CACHE.

2. Check if you are sendr RFC is a Sync call... since the target is file it should be Async and the mapping not found might be for the response that it was expecting. While calling the RFC in R/3

COMMIT WORK

the call should look like above

Regards,

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michel,

Have you given Interface Mapping in your interface determination? I think you would have missed this so that is the reason why it is showing an error in Interface Mapping not found.

Can you please recheck this?

---Satish