cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment terms on SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The problem we have is the that we don’t see on the search help the list of payment terms during contract creation.

Steps we followed:

1) Replication from back-end using BBP_UPLOAD_PAYMENT_TERMS, in this way following tables are filled BBP_PAYTERM and BBP_PAYTERM_TEXT

2) We didn’t create any local payment terms so that going on customizing view (SRM Server -> Cross application Basic Settings -> Create Payment Conditions) the view is empty even if we made step 1.

Unfortunately the replicated payment terms are missing on help search during contract creation.

Could you please share with me what you think about these problems ?

Thanks in Advance,

#Bill J.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there some way I can award you points for your help?

Thanks,

Justin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you resolve your issue? That is the important "point"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Emre,

I see some good answers coming from you thank you very much buddy for myself and others.Rewarding points to you...

1. Bill J.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have followed instructions provided and still do not get payment terms to drop down in GOA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check OSS note 780512.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please give me details. There isnt maintenance views for these tables. is there a report I need to run?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

On the R/3 system you should go to Payment Terms maintenance screen (I don't remember the t-code) and select the payment terms in Change mode. Then you should go to Translate function and translate the description of the payment term to the language that you are going to use on SRM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having the same problem on the creation of GOA. I have run the report and have values in the bbp_payterm and bbp_payterm_text table, but no input help, receive "no values found" when trying to search.

Did you find a resolution to this problem?

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Justin,

In addition to running the report BBP_UPLOAD_PAYMENT_TERMS you need also to <b>translate</b> the payment terms into the language you are using the SRM.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Emre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have the same problem. Does anyone know the solution to this problem?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Emre,

Did you find any solution? I am still working on this.

Thanks in advance if you clarify this on going issue in my mind

1. Bill J.