cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the problem that when I send two IDoc-Messages (message a, message b) from R/3 to XI that message b arrived at first in XI.

So "message b" overtakes "message a".

It must be mentioned, that "message a" uses "integration scenario a" and "message b" uses "integration scenario b". So these two messages are different.

Is it possible to serialize the recieving of the messages in XI?

Thanks.

Regards

Stefan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check this blog?

/people/community.user/blog/2006/11/04/how-to-serialize-idoc-xml-messages-fed-into-xi

Regards,

Bhavesh

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

as I said to use it you need WAS 6.40 which is not mentioned in the blog I believe

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try using an event handling if it is possible through sxmb_adm->event configuration.Probably we can control the order of messages over there.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

yes it is possible bou you need to have your <b>ERP,R3</b>

based on WAS 6.40

the situation is described in my book:

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2006/10/11/xi-new-book-mastering-idoc-business-scenarios-with-sap-xi"><b>Mastering IDoc Business Scenarios with SAP XI</b></a>

if your R3, ERP does not have at least 6.40 you cannot do it

if you have 6.20 you can use proxies in queues from R3

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>