cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use XI business content

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can somebody tell me what steps we have to follow to import the XI content for MDM in the integration repostory of XI.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

RKothari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

Please go to following threads , they might help you.

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

I already have gone through all these threads, but can you tell me where I will get the XI content in service market place for sp04 because I am not able to trace where I will get it?

Regards

Varun

michael_theis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

follow the link to the <a href="http://service.sap.com/patches">Service Market Place</a>. Then choose "Entry by Application Group" in the menu and navigate to "Support Packages and Patches --> SAP NetWeaver --> SAP MDM --> SAP MDM 5.5". There you'll find everything you can download regarding MDM.

Please note that SP04 is currently still in monitored shipment mode!

Kind regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Michael,

Thanks for your reply. I found the content but that is for SP03. However as I am also having Business content for Sp04. Now in this content there is one ".tpz" file, Can you tell me how to use this file to download the content.

How we will transport this content to use the interfaces in XI.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun ,

I hv also encounterd the same problem earlier. But you should give CAR file to import XI content in XI server to Basis people. This is available in Service marketplace.You follow the path given by Michel. Sometimes it happen that your marketplace ID doesn't have the sufficient authorisation try with some other ID.Hope this works out for you.

regards,

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Annand,

In the XI content available in ervice maket place i could not find any CAR file. There is only one tpz file is available. Where i will find this CAR file??

Rgards

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun ,

Try it out with some other service market place ID which is having higher authorisations.

Regards,

Anand

michael_theis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

good news to you. MDM 5.5 SP04 Patch 2 is now generally available on SMP.

Kind regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

In regards to your question: How will we transport this content to use the interfaces in XI?

Pass that .TPZ file to an admin who has OS level access to your SAP XI and place it under the import directory:

D:\usr\sap\<SYS_ID>\SYS\global\xi\repository_server\import

Then go to your Integration Repository and import it as if you were going to import any XI content.

Does that help?

Regards,

John Ta