cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adapters not found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have been trying to configure Communication channel in Integration Builder for the first time I have not found any adapters there. This is the first time I am configuring so after XI Server installation. We have recently applied service packs level SP18. Can any body through light on this?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Baba.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ameer,

Take a look at Michal's XI FAQ

http://www.bcc.com.pl/netweaver/sapxifaq

Qn.3 under 'adapters'

Answers ur question

cheers,

Prashanth

P.S Please mark helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ameer,

Apply the latest basis pack....if you have applied the same and still the adapters are not visible then check if the adapter metadata is avaliable in the repository or not.

Regards

Rahul Nawale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ameer,

Update the service packs...and import the SAP BASIS Software Component in IR.

regards,

Ansar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ansar,

How can we import basis component to IR. Do you have any documentation for that please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Baba.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to download the latest BASIS SWCV(for SP18) from service.sap.com. Then you need to put this in the import directory:\usr\sap\XIS\SYS\global\xi\repository_server\import\importedFiles

Then go to IR>Tools>Import design Objects, you will find the SWCV you down loaded. Import this and you are done...

P.S This is the exact path in market placehttps://websmp205.sap-ag.de/~form/handler?_APP=00200682500000001943&_EVENT=SEARCH&HIDE=&SEARCH_SPAT=X&SEARCH_BPAT=X&SEARCH_CD=X&SEARCH_P=X&SEARCH_PV=X&SEARCH_C=X&SEARCH_CV=X&SEARCH_TA=&SEARCH_V=&HIDE_EXPERT_SEARCH=X&SEARCH_MAX_RESULT=20

Regards,

Jai Shankar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ameer,

follow the steps of this note and its attachement.

Note 817920 - XI Readiness Check

Hope this help

Francesco

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Check in the Object tab.

2) Refresh the cache and check it out.

a) Start transaction SXI_CACHE.

b) From the context menu XI Runtime Cache select Start Complete Cache Refresh.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss