cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webdynpro activation error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created a new webdynpro DC with a model.

The webdynpro simply calls the RFC in the model and displays the output in a couple of fields.

This all works fine when I deploy on the J2EE server, but when I do a checkin and try to activate the component I'm always getting the same error:

[wdgen] WARNING: Metadata of model LeaCust is not valid! ModelRelationRole "//WebDynpro/Model:keg.com.leacust.model.LeaCust/ModelRelation:Z_Bapi_It2001_Gethours_Input:Absences/ModelRelationRole:Source", Role "ModelClass": A minimum of 1 object(s) is required

[wdgen] [Error] keg.com.leacust.model.LeaCust --> ModelRelationRole Source [modelClass]: Inconsistent metadata, model class missing

[wdgen] [Error] keg.com.leacust.model.LeaCust --> ModelRelationRole Absences [modelClass]: Inconsistent metadata, model class missing

[wdgen] [Error] keg.com.leacust.model.LeaCust --> ModelRelationRole Source [modelClass]: Inconsistent metadata, model class missing

[wdgen] [Error] keg.com.leacust.model.LeaCust --> ModelRelationRole Absences [modelClass]: Inconsistent metadata, model class missing

[wdgen] [Error] keg.com.leacust.model.LeaCust --> ModelRelationRole Output [modelClass]: Inconsistent metadata, model class missing

[wdgen] [Error] keg.com.leacust.model.LeaCust --> ModelRelationRole Return [modelClass]: Inconsistent metadata, model class missing

What is going wrong here?

Thanks,

Wim

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

siarhei_pisarenka3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Wim Van Linden

It seems you missed some files that belong to your model during checking in the sources. Check if all your local files were checked in on DTR and then try to activate the DC again.

BR

Sergei

former_member182294
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Wim,

Did you attached all changes to the activity while creating the model? It looks like some of the Model classes are missing from the activity. Please re check if the activity contains all the model classes displayed under <b>ModelClassess</b> node.

Regards

Abhilash