cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSMW & Batch Input

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all !

I'm in trouble with a data load for an All-in-One projetct, so I need some fresh ideas that you would like to share !

I'm working with LSMW, using the Batch Input method, to load Customer (tcode XD01) and Vendor (tcode XK01). The problem: when accessing tcode XD01 via SAP Menu there are two fields for address: "Street" and "Number". When accessing tcode XD01 via SHDB there is just one field for address: "Street and Number".

I found out that, when called via SHDB, the transaction works with different screen numbers, so I think this is proposital. The point is that I MUST load data in the format used in XD01 via SAP Menu , in other words, I must load all that fields. I mentioned the "Street / number" example , but there are other fields with the same problem.

Did anyone already has this problem and could give me any idea about what to do ?!

Thank you VERY MUCH !

Best regards,

Douglas Cezar

douglas.cezar@sap.com

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

think it's the problem between the fields in customer/vendor master data and the Business Adress Service-Fields. In general, in SAP Menu you'll see the fields of

BAS, but in Batchinput there are still the fields of customer/vendor data.

There's is a OSS-note 384462 to clearify the situation taht contains also workarounds.

Regards Wolfgang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Wolfgang !

Thank you VERY much !

Your answer was exactly right, and the problem is solved. After all, now I've learned a bit more about how to look for information through SAP Notes.

Best regards.

Douglas Cezar

Answers (0)