cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP Proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Group,

I have one requirementin my Inbound one of my Inbound Interface in which I am taking the Multiple file(*.xml) from Source directory and after processing the those Files I need to keep the files in Target Directory with adding sequence number (ex;PS_yymmdd-01.txt,PS_yymmdd-02.txt etc..).

Is it Possible to handle using ABAP proxy

Can you give me suggestions !!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are using NFS to store the file in the Receiver side, i.e in the Receiver File Adapter configuration, if you are using NFS as a Transport Protocol , then you can add this with the option available in the Adapter configuration-

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/bc/bb79d6061007419a081e58cbeaaf28/content.htm

One more option is to use Sequence Number in Number Range Object created in the XI -ABAP stack. In the mapping give a call to this object and get the next sequence number. and then use the concept of dynamic file name (variable substitution) in the receiver file adapter and contine the process-

E.g-

/people/jayakrishnan.nair/blog/2005/06/28/dynamic-file-namexslt-mapping-with-java-enhancement-using-xi-30-sp12-part-ii

Regards,

moorthy

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think ABAP proxy will help you in this case. You can try what Moorthy said and that would work. May be you can try with ABAP mapping and maintaining the sequence number in ABAP stack and filling it in a field during mapping.