Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Forms Installation in ABAP

alejandro_lpez
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

it is necessary the Java stack to execute Adobe Forms in ECC 6.0, using ABAP?

I have tried to configure a service in transaction SM59, but in my system does not exists a J2EE Engine, and the installation guide refers to Visual Administrator, that does not exists either.

How can create Adobe Forms only using WAS ABAP?

Thanks in advance,

Alejandro.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alejandro,

The Adobe document services are part of AS Java, thus it is not possible to use Interactive Forms by Adobe in an ABAP-only landscape. The easiest solution would be to install a standalone AS Java (i.e. leave the AS ABAP as it is) only for this purpose and then configure your ABAP system to make use of these new services...

Regards,

Philipp

krishna_k19
Contributor
0 Kudos

After installing Adobe Forms , i'm crating one form and then while activating time i'm getting like this error "Invalid HTTP Connection : ADS" ,

please suggest me..

Regards,

krishna.

0 Kudos

After installing Adobe forms, Basis team need to set up a connection with 'ADS Server'

Adobe Life Cycle Designer. If the connectivity fails then system will populate error message.

To test for Adobe form connectivity try to execute the program FP_TEST_00.

Thanks,

Krishna.D

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP NetWeaver 7.3 Java AS includes the standard configuration task for ADS configuration with ABAP AS. It is easer  to run it, that to do configuration by hands.