cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Function Flip Port

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to work with a BAPI (salesOrder_createfromdat2). There are Input fields from input tables requiered, but they are modeled as output fields. I tried the "flip port" function, to have them as input fields. But now I have the problem, that the inputs that I give through a form view were ignored I tried also to read the form view into tables and mapped the corresponding fields to the input of the BAPI. It also don't worked.

I have read something about the SP09, and that this is required to work with this function. How could I check the SP-Installation of VC, which I am working with? I use the VC installation of IDES Testportal (NWDT).

Regards,

Aylin.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mario,

I saw, that IDES VC has only SP08 Where could I find the newest SP? SDN? What is the name I have to search for?

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Aylin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aylin,

you find the newest SP on the service marketplace under software -> SAP Support Packages. The newest is SP09 from september. Next week must release SP10, if my information are correct.

There is also a calender for SP:

<a href="https://websmp206.sap-ag.de/sp-stacks">SP Calender</a>

Best Regards,

Marcel

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can find the version of VC under Help -> About. If there is something like e.g. GML Version 700.10 then you know you are on SP10