cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM User defined fields -- can not input values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using SRM 4.0. I have created a user defined field at the PO header according to note 672960. But I can not input anything to this field.

This is what I did:

1. in both structures INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF and INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF_PO add the append structure with the new field ZZCONTRACT.

2. in BADI BBP_CUF_BADI_2 created an implementation Z_BBP_CUF_BADI_2. In method MODIFY_SCREEN set: xdisplay = 'X' and xinput = 'X' for this new field.

This new field showed up in SRM, but it is greyed out. I can not type in anything. Could anyone tell me what I did wrong or what I have missing? Thanks a lot!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

If you can see the custom fields,the problem is with the BADi implementation.You can write something like this in the method for the PO cust fields:

IF iv_doc_type = 'BUS2201'.

*Hide all customer fields

*Will change this coding if any other document type needs

*customer fields

LOOP AT et_fields INTO wa_et_fields.

wa_et_fields-xdisplay = 'X'.

MODIFY et_fields FROM wa_et_fields.

ENDLOOP.

ENDIF.

Save and activate the implementation.

HTH.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you all for your suggestions. We have found what the problem is. There is a 'Z' variant for PO transaction BBP_POC. Once we disable this variant, the custom field is opened for input.

Thanks a lot!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Dont set the flag xinput.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

I tried it, still not working...

Becky

0 Kudos

Hi Becky,

try to run report BBP_DYNPROS_GENERATE, change the proposed program to SAPLBBP_PDH_CUF and execute the report. Select the checkbox for the screens with the descriptions BBP_PDS_HCF for the table-like fields at the header and/or with the description BBP_PDS_ICF for the table-like fields at the item. You can use the 'Copy' button to enforce a regeneration of the screens.

Otherwise you can use the old includes CI_BBP_HDR and CI_BBP_HDR_PO. To do this Refer to note 458591.

Paolo Bitta