cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding existing DC in the server and put it to new track

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.. i have a j2ee server that just migrated, and i have create a new development track, the same name with the old one and using the same SC.

But i can't find my source codes (DC) that related to that source codes, is there any way i can browse thru the server and find the codes ( eg. web dynpro applications ).

because my development trakc is empty now.

I'm using j2ee from NW04 's SP 13 . with JDI installed

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

How did you build this existing DC in the first place?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.. it was build in other server, then.. we have made copy of this server to new server.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Other server = Other JDI server? If that is the case and you performed the copy in the correct way, you should still have all your tracks and sources available...

You need to give us some more info on what you did exactly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sir..

I have a JAva server that previously attach to ABAP system, then we decide to move the Java to a standalone machine. We did a homogeneus copy using Export/Import from sapinst.

When the new system is up the CMS is empty. So i create a new track.

If i browse thru the webdynpro content admin..the sources is there.

so now , how the developer can put this sources back to the newly created development track.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Instead of going on, you should have tried to get the old CMS tracks back. Something must have gone wrong during your homogenous system copy. I suggest you focus on that instead of trying to recreate everything.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi.. any advise on how to do it ? i'm having almost zero expirience in Dev studio

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is not a developer's job and has nothing to do with Dev Studio. This is the job of a Basis consultant.

Answers (0)