cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pushing data to BW using Proxy, works but delta queues problem with / xml

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying to send XML data to BW using XI. I am following "How to..push data to BW from XI".

It works great, but one of the RFC's that's imported from the BW-system contains / as parameter, for instance /BIC/ZMATSUP gets -BIC-/ZMATSUP. The all XML-fields both in the our XI and BW system contains all data but the delta queue is empty on all fields containing /... In the SXMB_MONI on the BW system I clearly see the XML-message containing data in those fields so something happens in the delta-queue. Any best practices for this situation?

Br David

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi david,

When you edit the proxy's method, do move one by one of that fields (containing /) . It seams that move corresponding does not works with that fields.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David

Pls. check the status of message in BW Server with <b>sxmb_moni</b>. If the status is Green Flag ( recorded ) than perform following steps -->

<b>sxmb_Adm->mange queues->register queues</b>

Let me know with the results.

Also are you giving any field value like this

<i>08/02/2006</i>

than you will definitely see such error message -->

" <i>Error Text: Data loss occurred when converting 08/02/2006ATATOBW Kernel ErrorId: CONVT_DATA_LOSS)) Error during XML => ABAP conversion (Request Message; error ID: CX_ST_DESERIALIZATION_ERROR;</i>

- Lalit Chaudhary -

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Clear the queue and refresh the cache and try it out.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

I solved this problem by doing to easily set the values in the proxy interface...

Message was edited by:

David Näsvik