cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Namespace issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Howdy,

We have designed interfaces to send to a receiver soap adapter. But the end partner doesn’t need the namespaces and we removed the XML namespace in the message type used , but we still see the xml namespace coming over. What could be the issue?

-Teresa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you remove XML namespace in message type of your inbound interface ?

If you are using Message Mapping it will work. but for other mapping java/xslt , you can control this one in the output directly right?

this therad may helpful-

regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did remove it from the XML namespace in message type but it still shows up in the payload. While testing the interface map or the messagemap, I am not able to see the namespace but while the payload is generated it pops in. Am I missing something?

Teresa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Teresa,

You are missing something. Have you seen this weblog which explains you how to remove namespaces:

/people/sameer.shadab/blog/2005/12/05/how-to-remove-namespaces-in-mapping--xi

---Satish

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What I would suggest you do is , reload the message type in your Message Mapping and activate the message mapping once again.

We faced a similar issue once and after reloading the message type in the message mapping, the issue was resolved.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need just to remove it either from your message type or data type. Please check both of them.

Regards,

Wojciech