cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC with Orracle db ORA-00917: missing comma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

when writing a database entry to an oracle database using the jdbc adapter i get a ORA-00917: missing comma error. I would like to know how I can determine on which field in the structure this error occurs or how I can prevent this from happening.

Best regards,

Jasper

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check out document format of the xml message which you are sending to Oracle database. i.e xml message after your mapping.

Is it valid xml ? check out this link-

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/2e/96fd3f2d14e869e10000000a155106/content.htm

This SAP note may help u- 723149

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Moorthy,

thnx for the reply. I checked the help document. Does it mean that i have to put a 'hasQuot" attribute by every field that expects a quote to be sure that the sql statement is build up the right way ?

Best regards,

Jasper

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jasper,

><i>Does it mean that i have to put a 'hasQuot" attribute by every field that expects a quote to be sure that the sql statement is build up the right way ?</i>

yes, for every field that needs a quot, you would need to use Attribute <b>hasQuot</b> with the value <b>YES</b> . By default hasQuot is set to NO.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Moorthy,

thnx for the reply. I checked the help document. Does it mean that i have to put a 'hasQuot" attribute by every field that expects a quote to be sure that the sql statement is build up the right way ?

Best regards,

Jasper