cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am working on SOAP - XI - RFC scenario. I got three different kinds of errors as follows:

1) In Integration Directory, during 'Test Configuration', there was error in receiver determination step as follows:

<b>Receiver Determination <Not found>

Internal Error HTTP connection to ABAP Runtime failed.

Error: 403 Forbidden

URL: http://SAPXI3:8000/sap/xi/simulation?sap-client=

User: XIDIRUSER</b>

It seems that the configuration is ok. I checked it 2-3 times.

After sending the same message through RWB, I got two different error types -

2) <b>Error Category XI_J2EE_ADAPTER_ENGINE

Error Code CHANNEL_DETERMINATION_FAILED </b>

Here surprisingly, the sender interface is shown under column receiver interface !

3) The second error is

<b>Error Category XI_J2EE_MESSAGING_SYSTEM

Error Code CALL_CONSUMER_ERROR </b>

Can anyone throw some light on this ?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I had the same problem as the original post's number 1):

<i>1) In Integration Directory, during 'Test Configuration', there was error in receiver determination step as follows:

Receiver Determination <Not found>

Internal Error HTTP connection to ABAP Runtime failed.

Error: 403 Forbidden

URL: http://SAPXI3:8000/sap/xi/simulation?sap-client=

User: XIDIRUSER</i>

and just solved it by activating the service /sap/xi/simulation in transaction SICF

Cheers

Jochen

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This will help you

1)

2) Check Oss Notes- 961880

3) Check might be authorized issue.

4)SICF transaction -> sap/xi/engine, Double click on service and check whether you have entered correct information

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

former_member192798
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

Make sure that the QOS has been set to Exactly Once in the SOAP adapter and the Message Interafce for the SOAP is an Outbound Asynch.

Liekwise when you created the WSDL for the Outbound message interafce , did you make the QOS as EO?

I hope this provides you a solution.

Regards.

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually the scenario had worked with QoS 'Best Effort'. That's why for the time being, I haven't changed it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on the same scenario Soap client->XI->Rfc to R3 and I am getting 401 unauthorized error in the Soap client, message come OK to Soap Adapter, but fails on send to IS, visible in RTW with errors XI_J2EE_MESSAGING_SYSTEM CALL_CONSUMER_ERROR.

Have you solved this problem in your scenario? I knwo it has been a while, but I would really approciate if you could share the solution.

Thanks and best regards

Margaret

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shankar & margaret,

the URL should be

http://hostname:J2EE port/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?channel=party:service:channel (make sure its J2EE port)

if no party exists then leave blank like :service:channel in the end of the URL.

and make sure your user should have SAP_XI_APPL_SERVICE_USER

try testing in RWB message test before testing that with SOAP client.and see if it works there,if it works there in RWB then problem with soap client.

and if it says any one of the objects not found for which you configured in ID,then do cache refresh,if still exists try to reactivate the objects in ID.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

My service call used to work fine until we enabled PP (principal propagation) and exchanged certs between AWF and IS..urls etc is all fine as we were testing before with Soap client.

We need PP to trigeer auth check on R3, since we enable it we are getting this call cosumer error...any idea?

Margaret

Former Member
0 Kudos

Additionally, for the errors 2 and 3 above in Message Monitoring of RWB, the status was 'Cancelled with error'