Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCO_COMMUNICATION_FAILURE

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI all.

I know the reason of this error. but mi questios is other.

Is there any transaction where i can restart manualy the interfaces with this error or I must resend data from sender system?

Thanks & Regads.

RP.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rodrigo,

It depends, if the message exchange is synchronous you cannot restart it, if it is asynchronous you can restart the message.

In general if the message is in error in the integration engine, depending on the status you can restart it from SXMB_MONI, if it is in error in the adapter engine (as I suppose your is) you can restart it from runtime workbench.

Hope it helps,

Regards,

Sergio

Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.

thanks all for your quick answer.

Sergio.

I cant restar this process from RWB because the error is in the integration engine.

In transaction SM58 there is no any log. same as SMQ1 abd SMQ2.

that means that y sould resend data? in this case I wonder, What happend if arround 1000 procces faild. i should get intto them one per one, get Idoc number (if sender Sistem was R3) and resend them from WE19? that's not good.

I think there should be a transaction where i can restart these procces.

Thaks & Regards

RP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

so select all in sxi_monitor with error status and restart it.

Regards,

Wojciech

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rodrigo,

as I wrote if the error is in the integration engine you need to restart the message from SXMB_MONI, and if you have a lot of asynchronous messages in error you can select only message in error and restart them.

Regards,

Sergio

Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI.

The problem is that i cant restart the procces because the status is Restart Not Possible.

If i could restart them manually in SXMB_MONI, I wouldnt be spending your time guys.

I have many asynchronous message but i cant restart them manually in SXMB_MONITOR.

<i> ...that means that y sould resend data? in this case I wonder, What happend if arround 1000 procces faild. i should get intto them one per one, get Idoc number (if sender Sistem was R3) and resend them from WE19?...

</i>

I hope did not offend you. If so, sorry.

Regard guys

RP

Message was edited by:

Rodrigo Pertierra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is that an asynchronous communication? If not restarting is not possible .

Regards,

Wojciech

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rodrigo,

Then in this case, if status is restart not possible you need to send the data again..

Regards,

Sergio

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

There is a lot of such transactions:

sxi_monitor

sm58

smq1

smq2