Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio~

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am configuring a Idoc-to-Idoc scenario

As soon as i create a Material in client 600, It should be created in Client 812 via XI.

I have configured all objects in Integration Directory and Integration repository.

When i send message from Client 600, it reaches Xi and visible in SXMB_MONI. But it is throwing some Message Mapping Error. There in Message Mapping i have done one-to -One mapping for parent node, So all subnodes are also mapped accordingly as i am using same Idoc Type.

DO anyone have idea about this error.

-

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Request Message Mapping

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>Application</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MAPPING">EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_MATMAS_</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio~</SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException thrown during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_MATMAS_: RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio~</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

-

Thanks

Vijay Raheja

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tested your mapping in IR?

Use this weblog by Michal to do that...

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/16/xi-how-to-test-your-mapping-in-real-life-scenarios

Regards,

Jai Shankar..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I just chked the Mapping using Weblog link send by you.

Its throwing error:

-

17:33:12 Start of test

Cannot produce target element /MATMAS05/IDOC/EDI_DC40/TABNAM. Check xml instance is valid for source xsd and target-field mapping fulfills requirements of target xsd Cannot produce target element /MATMAS05/IDOC/EDI_DC40/TABNAM. Check xml instance is valid for source xsd and target-field mapping fulfills requirements of target xsd

17:33:13 End of test

-

Message type are same for both source and Destination and Values are also populated in Field for which it is throwing error.

I selected both the nodes (Source and Destination ) and applied 1-to-1 mapping for parent nodes itself.

Wha could be reason for this error.

Thanks

Vijay Raheja

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the problem is in the mapping of the field TABNAM. Check if this has been mapped properly from the source to the target.

the value for TABNAM should be,

Constant EDI_DC40, if version = 3

Constant EDI_DC, if version = 2

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The Message that is reaching XI, DOesnot have any value for TABNAM.

When i uploaded that source file from SXMB_MONI to IR.The field itself is not there.

Is there any problem when i am sending MATMAS from R/3. Do you have any idea what should i do to fill this field.

Thanks

Vijay Raheja

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Either set it to constants ( 3 ) or use a MAPWITHDEFAULT.

MAPWITHDEFAULT will check if the field exists in source and if it exists map source value to target or, will map the default value given ( 3 ) to the target if the field is not in the source.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for valuable inputs, Problem resolved. But now it is still stuck, Error is:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Call Adapter

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIAdapter</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="IDOC_ADAPTER">ATTRIBUTE_IDOC_RUNTIME</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>DB Tab RFCDES: Could not determine code page with XI3_001</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>Error: DB Tab RFCDES: Could not determine code page with XI3_001</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Thanks

Vijay Raheja

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

go to sm59 and change the code page of your RFC destination

Regards,

Wojciech

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Take a look at the note : <b>747322.</b>

<i>The RFC destination is not yet created in transaction SM59.

The RFC destination cannot be found (check whether it is in uppercase or lowercase)

The logon data in the RFC destination is not maintained correctly, in which case you should check the following: System, system number, client, user, password

The user in the RFC destination does not have the required authorization, in which case you should analyze the error message in the target system in transaction SM21. The system tries to call the 'NLS_GET_LANGU_CP_TAB' function module in the 'NLSK_G' function group with the specified RFC destination.

The target system cannot be accessed remotely when the message is being processed (for example, the target system is not online or there are network problems).</i>

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all for your valuable time, Problem resolved..

Cheers,

Vijay Raheja

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vijay,

As bhavesh has mentioned, Check if your are able to get the values in the TABNAM field from your source Idoc. If you are still getting the same problem then remove the 1 to 1 mapping for this field and map it to the constant with the table name in it. I think this should definitely work.

Regards

Arvind

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check out your Mapping, Whether the values are available to the Mandatory one and mapped.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

null

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Download the XML from the SXMB_MONI and save it as .xml file. Import the same and test it in the Test tab of the message mapping. This would help you in tracing the problem.

Regards,

Prakash

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use this blog to test your mapping,

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/16/xi-how-to-test-your-mapping-in-real-life-scenarios

Regards,

Bhavesh