cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get a request parameter within a WebDynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'd like to develop a WebDynpro which should have a "dinamic behavior", that is this dynpro receives as an entry a KM document RID and do something according this RID. I'd like to pass the RID on the request, for example: <URL of my own webdynpro application>&docRID=<document path within KM>.

I'm not able to understand how to get the RID from webdynpro request. Is it possible do that? In your opinion are there other, best, ways in order to do that?

I've followed the thread but I'm not able to understand where the value, passed on request, is stored.

Any hints is very precious

Cheers

Roberto

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

BeGanz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hallo Roberto,

You can call <b>WDWebContextAdapter.getWebContextAdapter().getRequestParameterMap()</b> for accessing the retrieved URL-parameters.

Also have a look at my article about <i>inter-application-navigation</i> https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/documents/a1-8-4/web dynpro tutorial and sample applications.faq#q-15 (in combination with a related WebLog /people/jochen.guertler/blog/2004/11/23/web-dynpro-best-practices-how-to-navigate-between-different-web-dynpro-applications)

Greetings, Bertram

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto

If your requirement is as simple as passing a document RID through a query string to a web dynpro app then check this post.

Regards

Pran