cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while starting NW server and j2ee server is getting stopped.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working in NW04s. It contains ABAP sp5 and java sp9 versions. The server was working find till ten days back. After the gap of ten days, when i started to work on this SAP system, i was not able to start the j2ee server. During the startup of the server itself, j2ee server is getting stopped and dispatcher also. Following is the error bunch I got in trace. If any one has any idea about this, please reply this soon.

[EXCEPTION]

#1#com.sap.engine.frame.ServiceException: <Localization failed: ResourceBundle='com.sap.engine.frame.KernelResourceBundle', ID='UME initialization failed.', Arguments: []> : Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key UME initialization failed.

at com.sap.security.core.server.ume.service.UMEServiceFrame.start(UMEServiceFrame.java:372)

at com.sap.engine.frame.ApplicationFrameAdaptor.start(ApplicationFrameAdaptor.java:31)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.container.ServiceRunner.startApplicationServiceFrame(ServiceRunner.java:214)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.container.ServiceRunner.run(ServiceRunner.java:144)

at com.sap.engine.frame.core.thread.Task.run(Task.java:64)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl5.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:79)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl5.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:150)

Caused by: com.sap.security.core.persistence.datasource.PersistenceException: Connect to SAP gateway failed

Connect_PM TYPE=A ASHOST=garden SYSNR=00 GWHOST=garden GWSERV=sapgw00 PCS=1

LOCATION CPIC (TCP/IP) on local host with Unicode

ERROR connection to partner '15.70.176.191:sapgw00' broken

TIME Mon Nov 13 12:45:30 2006

RELEASE 700

COMPONENT NI (network interface)

VERSION 38

RC -6

MODULE nixxi.cpp

LINE 4207

DETAIL NiIRead

SYSTEM CALL recv

ERRNO 10054

ERRNO TEXT WSAECONNRESET: Connection reset by peer

COUNTER 4

at com.sap.security.core.persistence.datasource.imp.R3PersistenceBase.newPersistenceException(R3PersistenceBase.java:178)

at com.sap.security.core.persistence.datasource.imp.R3PersistenceBase.init(R3PersistenceBase.java:446)

at com.sap.security.core.persistence.imp.PrincipalDatabagFactoryInstance.<init>(PrincipalDatabagFactoryInstance.java:356)

at com.sap.security.core.persistence.imp.PrincipalDatabagFactory.newInstance(PrincipalDatabagFactory.java:156)

at com.sap.security.core.persistence.imp.PrincipalDatabagFactory.getInstance(PrincipalDatabagFactory.java:109)

at com.sap.security.core.persistence.imp.PrincipalDatabagFactory.getInstance(PrincipalDatabagFactory.java:56)

at com.sap.security.core.InternalUMFactory.initializeUME(InternalUMFactory.java:266)

at com.sap.security.core.server.ume.service.UMEServiceFrame.start(UMEServiceFrame.java:279)

... 6 more

#

#1.5#000E7FFD8B5D001D00000011000008540004221BAAB8047C#1163402130490#com.sap.engine.core.Framework##com.sap.engine.core.Framework#######SAPEngine_System_Thread[impl:5]_54##0#0#Fatal#1#/System/Server#Plain###Critical shutdown was invoked. Reason is: Core service com.sap.security.core.ume.service failed. J2EE Engine cannot be started.#

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

> ceException: Connect to SAP gateway failed

> Connect_PM TYPE=A ASHOST=garden SYSNR=00

> GWHOST=garden GWSERV=sapgw00 PCS=1

>

> LOCATION CPIC (TCP/IP) on local host with Unicode

> ERROR connection to partner

> '15.70.176.191:sapgw00' broken

You can ping this machine from your portal-nodes and you can connect to the port "sapgw00" (should be 3300) ?

> ##0#0#Fatal#1#/System/Server#Plain###Critical

> shutdown was invoked. Reason is: Core service

> com.sap.security.core.ume.service failed. J2EE Engine

> cannot be started.#

This is the reason why your j2ee-server stops - the portal can't connect to the ume. What did you configured as the ume - the portal database, a ldap-server or a r3-system ?

Regards

Norman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhash,

Thanks for your reply. I checked the network connection for my server. It is fine and also i could ping it. What else may be the reason for this problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just a suggestion check your network connection. does it working properly and alos try to ping your server.

Regards

Subhash