cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whete exactly VisualComposer suits!!!!!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am quite new VisualComposer.I worked with WebDynPro(NWDS).In which scenario VC will be used.In which context VC will be more advisable.

Please anyone of you tell what we will do with VC than WebDynPro.

I have gone through basics its also iView.

Please help me out.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi subhash soni,

with Visual Composer you have the possibility to create very fast applications without programming knowledge. You also have the possibility to get data from every system and combine with other data. Now every user can create its own report only with drag and drop.

Visual Composer is a easy to use tool.

Connectivity to Non-SAP:

By means of connectors provided by SAP partner iWay, Visual Composer can now access non-SAP systems (PeopleSoft, Siebel). Visual Composer is the main tool for modeling analytic applications using its BI capabilities.

Also is SAP VC the technologie of the future and take off WAD.

There are a lot of points, which VC is better, because it's easy.

Best Regards,

Marcel

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

See also the WIKI FAQ for Visual Composer:

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/VC/VCOtherTools

Former Member
0 Kudos

Really Thanks alot all your support given to me.

~Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Subashi Soni,

the Visual composer is a Marco-driven-tool to create Analyical (reporting only) or composite (writeback functionality to backens system) per drag&drop without typing XML code.

You can use the data services (queries) from a BI/BW system as well as BAPI´s from your SAP Backend system to ge actual data as well as other connectors to other databases.

In fact the Visual Composer models need a Portal environment and the NWDS solutions can be run on a web server.

Kind regrads

Lutz