cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintenance Cycle in Chaneg Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the Change management,in maintenace cycle,when i try to Activate the Status (Status -> Activate),i am getting the following messages

'Phase change from 'Created' to 'Development without Release' is not possible'

MsgType Message Class Msg.no. Message text

E /TMWFLOW/PHCNTRL 54 Change transaction is incorrect

E /TMWFLOW/PHCNTRL 56 Phase transition from 'Created' to

'Development without Release' is not possible

What could be the reason.

Regards,

Cherry

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use SAPNote 933986 to solve the problem mentioned.

Regards,

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use SAPNote 933986 to solve the problem mentioned.

Regards,

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had the same question, and found this solution. I've posted this elsewhere in the board.

However, when you enter the error into a search engine, this thread is the first response.

Hopefully, by posting this here, I can save some other people headaches.

I did find the problem, and it was associated with the business partners.

Here is how I solved the problem:

Follow the IMG to=>SAP Solution Manager=>Service Desk=>Business Partners=>Manually Create Key Users

Then, on the user, go to the identification tab.

In the ID tab, make sure the following are defined

a) Call transaction BP (Maintain Business Partners).

b) Choose Business Partner -> Create Person.

c) Choose the role Business Partner (General).

d) Choose the Address tab and enter the address data for the key user.

e) Choose the Identification tab and go to the Identification numbers section.

f) Select ID type CRM001 (External System Identifier).

g) In the Identification number field, specify the user in the following format:

h) <System ID><space><installation number><space><(><client><space><user>i) Repeat the steps as often as required.

You will need to repeat the steps for every combination of system ID / installation number / client / user ID for the same business partner in the central SAP Solution Manager system. This data will allow the system to determine the business partner by matching the system user to the business partner data.

j) Save.

If an error message is displayed from the program CRM_MKTBP_ZCAL_UPDATE_30, see SAP Note 450640

The section in bold had been left out.

Also, it is imperative that you do not assign transports to the project before activating the check list.

Cheers!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please try with changing the phase in scheduling.....

in scheduling you have a button called phase where it will shows you development with out release ,with release,testing...etc So if you go to next phase ...your problem might got solved.

Hope this information helps you,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is because of your maintenance cycle may having inconsistancy. I request you to create a new maintanence cycle .Before that when click on the refresh button in Solution Manager project -> Project Cycle tab it should not give any error.If it is giving error , first let me know what is that error .

Hope this may help you

Former Member
0 Kudos

I create a new project with a new maintenance cycle. I select the case "Change Request Management" and the button Refresch. There is no error at this level. My problem is when trying to activate the maintenance cycle independently of the button used. The result is the same after selecting both of "Status" or "Phase" buttons.

I have read a message before, that it could be caused by something in Business Partner configuration. I have created the bp's required, but in transaction IB52, when i want to assign the bp "Key user" and "Administrator" i have not these to types in the menu. So there is no Key user assigned to my user.

Could this be the reason?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cherry,

are you still having this problem? If yes, have you created yourself a business partner and assigned this to your ibase in IB52?

Let me know if this works.

Salpi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Salpi,

I try to activate my task list but i have the same erros as Cherry. I tried to execute an "Urgent Correction", but i have a message that "There is no valid business partner assigned to your user". So, it might be a problem of bp as you said in the previous message. Could you precise me a step by step after Tx Ib52. I assigned Bp's to my satelite system but... the problem is not solved.

You can also write me to ftouhy@hotmail.com.

Thanks.