cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Record selection for syndication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was searching for the tips of 'Remote Key' implementation for searching record before creating outbound but didn't find any specific answer.I know this basic thing but....

Example:

I have a field in Main table say A which can have value X or Y or Z.

I want to select the record for syndication outbound only when the field-A does NOT have 'X'

I want to elliminate the initial loaded records(conversion records)of main table NOT to be considered for outbound creation but only the transactions being added subsequently for the outbound

How I can achieve that most simple way.

Thanks for your suggestion

Reo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to active the Map properties to filter based on Values

- Filter Qualifier Links

- Filter Multi-Valued Lookup fields

thanks,

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

One other way could be to add the records not containing the value X to a mask and syndicate that mask

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reo,

Create a free form search when you are doing mappings. Save this mapping . the mappings are by default saved with the searches you did. next when you syndicate use this map automatically this search is executed and the resulted records will be in output. I hope this answers your question.

Regards

Balsa Pochareddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reo

" I want to select the record for syndication outbound only when the field-A does NOT have 'X' "

This can be done in the syndicator> Free form search> Choose the field 'A' > choose the options 'Excludes'> Give the value 'X' --> finally from the menu SEARCH --> Save Current search.

This will save the current search, its kind of variant what we use in the ABAP programing...

hope this might solve your issue.

Please feel free to revert to me for further clarifications.

thanks

Alexander

P.S:Kindly reward the points,if found problem solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reo,

There are 2 question in your.

1) Selecting a field that does not have value 'X'. You can achive this by restricting in the search. Selecting the field A in search and set the condition and save it. Now you map will work based on the search condition you have specified.

2) This also you can handle by search for example if you have the Auto ID generating the sequence you can restrict in search. For Example if Customer ID is Auto ID and you have uploaded 10000 rows of data. You need to set in search such as Customer ID > 10000. Save the search. Even you can use creation date of the record.for filtering the records.

Hope this helps to solve you issue.

Regards,

Arul