cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP Adapter problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have successfully installed XI 3.0. However, the soap adapter was not up.

I have configured FileSender to IdocReceiver. The file adapter is polling the file from the source directory.

However, there are not message arrived when I see in SXMB_MONI.

In adapter monitoring I see file adapter green, XI adapter green. I don't see SOAP adapter.

I believe without soap adapter, XI can not transform the source message to target message.

Please help me.

Regards,

Sridhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I could not see SOAP adapter in RWB monitoring that is my proble.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

please check with the installation...SOAP adapter comes with normal XI 3.0..if you are able to see the SOAP adapter..probably the technical consultant might not have installed the adapter properly....

check this

Thanks

Gopal

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

SOAP adapter will show up gray colour in the RWB->Adapter Monitoring intially.

To initiate this, you need to configure SOAP adapter communication channel and then you need to process the scenario which involves SOAP communication channel.

So it is normal in your case.

<i>However, there are not message arrived when I see in SXMB_MONI.

In adapter monitoring I see file adapter green, XI adapter green. I don't see SOAP adapter.</i>

>>>SO you can ignore SOAP adapter for this scenario..

>>>So now you need to concetrate on File -XI-Idoc scenario. As you told file adapter is picked up the file. Are you able to see the log in the RWB->Adapter Monitoring --as message processed ?

If not you need to check ..

1) Are you using File content conversion ? If so there may be an error.

2) Go to Runtime Workbench(RWB) ->Message monitoring ->Message display tool and check the audit log..

3) check the log in the visual admin for File adapter poll

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy