cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see log-configurator locations\formatters on the server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have configured new log-configurator.xml for a Dynpro application with all it's properties, set the "ForceSingleTraceFile" to NO (the property of the server only, not the dispatcher) and restarted the server in order for changes to take effect.

The problem is that after deployment of the application I don't see the locations, destinations & formatters on the visual admin console at the Log Configuration service.

I have already seen but it speaks about a J2EE application and not Web Dynpro application.

Any idea how to solve it?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

suresh_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Roy,

See this thread it will be helpful.

Regards, Suresh KB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Suresh,

I've seend this thread as well, yet I don't know if it is OK to manually change the created ear file. And even if I will every new rebuild will run over this manuall change...

Regards,

Roy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyway, I've just set the log-configurator.xml file into the META-INF folder manually and it didn't solve the problem since once you deploy and run it, it runs over this manual change with new ear file...

Message was edited by:

Roy Cohen

suresh_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try restarting the server once check.

Regards, Suresh KB

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. I've already did that, did not help.

2. As I said above, even after manual change of the ear file once you deploy and run the NWDS creates new ear file automatically and runs over this change.

Roy