cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Interface in SDN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SDN ,

Your site is a very good source for anything on SAP , But for past two days i think you have done some changes on interface .

Your interface was good till wednesday ...But you modification has some drawback ( Soory to say ...But i say as a well wisher ...)

<b>Left frame became large , Right Frame became small ......</b>

So i i check any thread , I can only see half part of a line , To see other i have to drag the mouse to right , I i drag that part , <b> I could not see who has answered for that thread and how much points is for that thread .</b>

If i know users points only i can get which is the solved soluton for that query . So to know the points and name of user who answeres query i have to drag letf see , To again view answer i have to grag right the thread .

<b><i>So i you could make the Thread box to complete withinin the monitor , It would be easy for seeing full answer without moving left and right and see user who answered with points awarded at same time .</i></b>

Awaiting for the problem to be solved .

Regards

Shiba

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Shiba,

I guess the problem you are talking about is related to the horizontal scrollbar you are having in the forums.

Our Development team has been notified about the problem and will check it ASAP. Please in future send all bugs to sapnetwork@sap.com.

The answer by Craig "Fixed Now!" is related to the problem we had straight after the migration while posting a blog. This is indeed fixed meanwhile.

Regards,

Folkert Eilts

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are some more tooo.Iam a blogger two years back itself but when I click the "Post a blog" link,it is neither displaying my email id properly nor allowing me to post a blog.It is displaying a screen that is used for the first-time registration.

eddy_declercq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've already reported this issue on last WE. I'm sure they will fix it asap.

Eddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fixed now!

eddy_declercq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you report things to sdn@sap.com?

Eddy