cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC -> XI -> IDOC scenario, SM58 error

jacob_ellsworth
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am trying to set up a scenario with JDBC -> XI-> IDOC. I seem to get the data, but when I look at it in SXMB_MONI, I get the checkered flag, for the overall status, but a red flag for the outbound status. This led me to SM58 where I see this error "No authorization to send IDocs with message type Z...". It shows the caller ID as being XIAFUSER (which is different from the ID I have created on the receiving SAP system) and is in function module IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS. On XI, I have the RFC (SM59) and Port (IDX1) setup for the receiving SAP system. The receiving system has an ID setup (used in the RFC on XI), has a partner profile, port, logical system, and a RFC to XI setup.

Any ideas on where to track this down? I tried giving XIAFUSER sap_all, and it still fails and this ID does not exist on the receiving system.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jacob_ellsworth
Explorer
0 Kudos

I tried giving sap_all to the XIAFUSER ID on XI, is this were you are recommending adding sap_all for testing on the ID, or on the ID going from XI to R/3 as defined in my RFC? Buy the way I am not using current user, I am using an ID that exists on the R/3 system.

Does this help figure out the problem any?

jacob_ellsworth
Explorer
0 Kudos

None of the errors listed there seemed to be close to my issue. I am going from JDBC (not SAP) to XI to SAP (never seems to get to SAP receiver). My JDBC sender was defined in Service->Adapter Specific Identifiers in the Business system page in the ID.

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Just to inform you that, if any SM58 error, mainly because of IDX1 entry and RFC destination .

So that;s the reason , i just suggested to check this SAP note.

Now you have given SAP_ALL access to test right ? Even you can check with this SAP note-837595

Also check that SM59 (RFC destination) in XI system uses any User ID ? DO not select CURRENT USER option here.. and check it

Regards,

Moorthy

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

This SAP Note may help u- 940313

Regards,

Moorthy