cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fault Message generated in ABAP Inboud Async Proxy not visible XI Moni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I developed a ABAP Inbound AsyncProxy, which raises an exception using a fault message type. The SMB_MONI in the Business System is displaying the message as Application Error. But the XI Monitor is showing it as sucesfully processed.

How do I monitor application errors from XI Monitor when I am sending Asynchronous Messages using ABAP Proxies?

The business system in context is R/3 Enterprise System which is has got the APINT patch on it.

Thanks in advance...

Regards

KP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

is here Anyone who can help on this topic?

sab125
Participant
0 Kudos

Facing the same issue, did anyone find a solution for this problem ?

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I am facing the same problem.Were you able to find a solution for the same?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm developing a Java Proxy and I'm experiencing the same problem. The exception is raised by my Java Proxy and it can be checked in RWB Message Monitoring of my central adapter engine. It can alse be checked in the MessagingSystem.

Unfortunately, no message is returned to SAP XI, at least, I cannot see anything in SXI_MONITOR (SXMB_MONI).

The point is: does ir make sense to generate a fault message in xml just to be checked in an html monitor? The xml tags don't appear correctly in html format and I had to debug my application in order to find out that the exception was correctly returned.

If anyone here have advanced in this issue, please let me know.

Best regards,

Ricardo Bochner.