cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello <username> in release > SRM4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'd like to put the old (EBP 3.0) message in SRM 4.

I've changed the template BBPGLOBAL_300 in BBPSTART service adding a text ("Hello") and it works, but how I can reference to the name of the current user, for example SY-UNAME.

Does anybody know if there is an alternative way to do this

Thankssssss

King regards

Jorge

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

pvanhoove
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can use the function BAPI_USER_GET_DETAIL, you'll find the full name in structure address (fullname)

Rgds,

Pierre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Pierre,

But my problem is how I can do the function call. Inside of the .htm template??

Thanks

King Regards

pvanhoove
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hoo,

It depends where you want to put the user name and kind of service.

For an IAC (template+abap screen), you have to modify the html template and the corresponding abab screen and insert code in PBO.

Rgds,

Pierre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Pierre

I have tried to follow your instructions. So I have defined a new variable in BBPGLOBAL program to store de user.

In the PBO it calls to a module get_init_data where I have assigned sy-uname to the variable created before.

Then in the template I have added in the table of the header a position for the username and I had added `USER` (my variable), but not appears the user. I have tried debug but it seems not pass for that module in BBPGLOBAL.

Any advice??

thanks again

King regards

pvanhoove
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

I just check it quickly.

User first name is transfered to template bbpglobal_650 of service bbpstart in field `FIRSTNAME` but not displayed.

Check the module set_welcome_data in screen 650 or program bbpglobal, associated template is either bbpglobal_650_EMP or bbpglobal_650_PRO in service BBPSTART.

Rgds,

Pierre