cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don`t want E-Mails

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i don`t want to get an e-mail when somehting happens in my watches threads.

Is there a possiblitly to stop that ?

Regards,

Robin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

michael_goeck
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

you can change your watch settings in your "Control Panel" (upper right corner of this page)

Regards,

Michael Goeck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes ... but i can only stop watching threads.

I want watching threads without getting e-mails for that.

Regards,

Robin

michael_goeck
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

watching a thread actually means receiving emails when there are updates in a thread/forum/etc. A watch without emails is useless

So if you don't want to get emails, you have to stop watching the thread. You can access the watch settings either in your "Control Panel" or at the top of a thread page in the "Watch Options".

Regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

hmmm.. but i like the small scope to see which threads im active at the moment.

Is there some other overwiew to see in which threads i'm active?

Regards,

Robin

michael_goeck
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

just click on your username to get to your forum user profile, there you will see all your messages. Or click on "Your Questions" in the upper right corner to view all your questions.

Regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

but the scope

Ok i will try to life with that.

I would give you points for that awnser but i have the feeling that you are responsible for losing my scope.

Regards,

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I agree with Robin Schroeder that we should be able to have the threads in watchlist, without a mail being sent for each update on the thread.

So much activitiy is happening on SDN, and its really becoming an issue to keep clearing all the notification mails which are being sent.This is even more important now, since SDN requires the company mail ID to account the user's point to his/her company. Since the office mail service is always active during working hours, these frequent notifications really disturb the normal office work.

Request SDN team to see if such a functonality can be added soon.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mike I beg to differ some...

Getting one notification per forum/thread watched is what I would expect.

This should be enough untill I go back to the forum. This action could then reset the flag...

What I don't need is a notification per posting. In view of the mutliple postings and their frequency this is more of a nuisance than a help.

Please get us the possibility to either receive a single email at the first new posting, or allow us to set email notification off.

The colorscheme will tell us then what the new postings are...

Thanks

Answers (0)