cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done a scenario in BPM .. One sender two receivers..

Sender(XML file) -> XI-> two receiver(1. file, 2. jdbc) its like message split.. one message is splited into two receivers.. Now i have designed and configured and activated all the objects.. then the input file was picked up and i am not getting the output in file, and jdbc also.. i used the T-code SXI_cache.. its in green status.. i done start delta cache aslo.. then i checked in sxi_moni_bpe.. this is also working in good status.. then i checked SXI_moni.. their i am getting the status of my message is " processed successfully".. then i went to adapterframework their also my messge status was successfull.. but i am not getting the output.. MAY I KNOW THE WHAT IS THE PROBLEM..

Then i am not getting any error messages in above all Tcodes..

Please help me to solve the problem..

with regards

rakesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i checked the adapter framework too.. file and jdbc adapter are there in green status.. and in my interface " untill no message processing" is there. and i checked sxmb_moni.. Here message is <b>processed succespully</b>..

what shall i do now

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey Rakesh,

Have u test the Mapping... If not check it there.

and check this link

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/06/01/file-to-jdbc-adapter-using-sap-xi-30

and this 1 too

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/16/xi-how-to-test-your-mapping-in-real-life-scenarios

Regards

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rakesh,

Make sure there are no errors in SXMB_MONI for your corresponding message. Also check the adaptermonitoring for your receiver commn channels(both file and jdbc). It may show succesful but make sure you are notseeing the text "up and running. No message processed until now".

It should show some thing like "last message processed on ...".

Also check the message monitoring tool to get the complete flow of the message...

Regards,

Jai Shnakar.