cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancing shopping cart application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a requirement in which i need to add a check box in the final screen (Complete and Order screen) of a shopping cart. Based on the check box, carts which are held should be released only in the next fiscal year with the help of a custom program run.

I have tried adding new fields to

ZA INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF and ZA INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF_SC but this doesn't seem to help.

Can someone throw light on how this can be achieved.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Nagender,

I think you should also enhance the UI logic.

saplbbp_sc_ui_its_150.html

LBBP_SC_UI_ITSFB4

Form button_modify_screen

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa

Thanks for the response. My actual requirement goes this way.

In the 3 step mechanism for ordering items with a shopping cart, I need to incorporate a check box on the final screen which when ticked should HOLD the cart and not allow the user to 'ORDER' items selected. This is the first requirement.

The second requirement is to develop a custom program which would query for the list of shopping carts which have been held using the Checkbox as an indicator. Then the program should automatically change the status of all these HELD shopping carts to 'ORDERED'.

I guess the subroutine you have provided "button_modify_screen" will basically be a modification and not an enhancement. Secondly, i'm not sure whether this is the right program. Please help me if you have already worked on a similar requirement.

Thanks in advance.

Nagender

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue is now solved. As of SRM 5.0, we can get custom fields added to the Shopping Cart Header by adding fields to the Include structures

"INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF_SC" and "INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF" .

And we also need to apply the note "1016297" to make these fields visible in the shopping cart wizard or 3 step scenario.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a requirement in which i need to add a check box in the final screen (Complete and Order screen) of a shopping cart. Based on the check box, carts which are held should be released only in the next fiscal year with the help of a custom program run.

I have tried adding new fields to

ZA INC_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF and ZA INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF_SC but this doesn't seem to help.

Can someone throw light on how this can be done.

I still have not obtained a solution for this problem. Any breakthrough solution for this requirement will be surely rewarded.

Thanks

Nag

mr_stirfry
Explorer
0 Kudos

hola -

well, one i would not modify standard sap. the CUF fields are there for a purpose. you are correct in adding the user-defined custom fields in both structures:

INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF and INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF_SC

if you want this flag at the SC header level (which makes sense from what you describe). reason why you may not be seeing this is potentially because it sounds like you are using the Shop (wizard) (based on your comment 'In the 3 step mechanism for ordering items with a shopping cart') rather than the One Screen Shop and the Advanced Shop. Not too sure if those options are restricted for you or not via the web application...depends what was done in the roles. You could run the BBPSC01 transaction in the SAP GUI within SRM to try to see it, but it's a pretty ugly screen if you never seen it before. Sometimes the CUF fields will not display too on that screen in certain areas...instead, the structure will be mentioned. Just depends what you are looking at. Think you may be able to see the header, though. Best to see it in via the web. In the non-Wizard Shop transactions, the field should be displayed in the last subsection which is the header information. Also, to get a check box, you need to make sure the domain,dataelement is defined properly.

thanks,

stirfry...today is 'chicken'