Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Workflow error !!

rajesh_rajendran2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working in SRM EBP AM Team. I have noticed a peculiar case.

For a Shopping cart, the workflow has identified a 3 step approval process i.e the cost center,commodity & purchaser step.This is found within the REQREQ object ( BUS2121) in the workflow container.

But now the workflow is stuck at the Purchaser approver step though the possible agents for the same is being populated in the purchaser field ( ZPu_Dpt ) in REQREQ object ( BUS2121)in the workflow container.

When I checked up in the agents assignment under Agent_007 for the purchaser approver ( BOR object type ZAAGENTPUR ), I find that the same has no agents assigned.

Can anyone explain me why was it so?

Why is the agent who was identified in the REQREQ object of BUS2121 not transferred to the actual agent assignment under the string Agent_007.

I would appreciate if a detailed analysis into the same is made as this case is recurring.

Thanks in advance.

With Regards,

Rajesh Rajendran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

i think, you are not pasing the container element. in workflow we have to perform container transfer from one task to other.

if you are fetching the approvers in your ZMethod, than you have to pass the approver table to workflow.

you can do this by following ways.

1:- write container opertion code :- swc_set_container element "elment" "value"..

2:- create a parameter as multiline, fill it with appovers, pass it to task using Binding.

let me know your thoughts.

Naresh Shastri.

rajesh_rajendran2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

Thanks for your reply!! Sorry in the delay. In this case, the system has already been implemented and so I would like to know where exactly can i check for the container element being passed for the purchasing approver. Can you help me give a technical insight into how the agents are picked up from the workflow i.e once the agents are identified how is it transferred to the respective approval agent?

I hope you would clarify me the same .

Awaiting your reply in this regard.

Thanks in advance.

With regards,

Rajesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Rajesh,

I think the problem is in your create method of ZAAGENTPUR.

Please check it.

Regards,

Masa

rajesh_rajendran2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Masayuki,

Thanks for your answer. But can you tell me where exactly to find the link for the method ZAAGENTPUR so that I can check the same and analyze how the agents identified in the object REQREQ of BUS2121 container are transferred to the object AGENTS.

I would appreciate if you could give me a detailed analyis into the same.

Looking forward for your reply.

With Regards,

Rajesh R.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Rajesh,

Go to transaction SWO1 and display Object ZAAGENTPUR. Navigate to the create method and click the program button. Check your custom program code.

Regards,

Masa