cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I have a smart form and I have only one window which is main window..Now iam passing an internal table which may contain several values and I need to get different prints for each value of the internal table which I pass to smartform.How do I do this...

Thanks

Vicky

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

loop your internal table and output a new page for every iteration of the loop. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Shehryar Dahar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vicky,

Put the <b>window inside a loop</b> in smartform and give the window height as correct enough to fit all the contents.no extra height to be given.

loop the internal table into work area and give this work area fields in the text output fields.

so that for every line of internal table a new page will be outputted.

Award points if helpful.

Regards,

Ajith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vicky,

Did my prevous post help you to resolve your problem?

Regards,

Eric

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vicky,

I don't think that i clearly understand your problem, if you want to do the same logic of

loop at mara.

at new matnr.

*go to new page

endat.

endloop.

you have to create a loop in the smartforms, then you have to go to the data tab and write the name of the field you want to know each time it changes its values or the end of it. You have to do this where it said sort criteria and mark the flag of event on sort begin and event sort end.

After that the loop will add the two events, now you have to create a command object inside the end event of your field and flag the go to new page option.

Note: If you also want to display the header on each page you have to go to the events tab of the loop and flag the header options that you need for your report and create the header template into it.

Regards,

Eric

PD. I hope you can undertand my english