cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TREX registration to SLD doesn't work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone!

I have installed a new TREX 7.0 with the latest patch level and I have a real issue in the post task of the TREX installation guide. When the TREX tries to update the remote SLD with own data it get's an error message "HTTP ERROR CODE 400" Bad request. I'm using the default port 50000 and XISUPER as user to connect to the SLD. The SLD runs on the same instance as SAP XI. Is it possibly to run SAP XI 3.0 SP 18 with NW2004s TREX or do I need to upgrade the SAP XI instance to the latest WEB AS (ABAP & JAVA) to be able to communicate with the TREX? I have also updated the SLD with the latest CIM model and I'm now running out of ideas. So any suggestions would be nice.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As a solution part please cerify that u have to apply the same patch level in ABAP+JAVA, also identify which is the lowest level patch required by TREX to be installed on the system.

I think the problem is in Patch level..if it is not then please follow all the procedure describe in "Installation - Search and Classification TREX Single Host.pdf" on service.sap.com

If it helpfull to u please dont forget to reward the points..

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I haven't seen any documents from SAP explaining which levels you need to have. The SAP XI (SLD) use SP18. The only thing I can think of is actually that SAP XI is a SAP NW 04 & SAP TREX 7.0 is a NW04s. Would be good if someone could confirm that I need to upgrade to get this to work (A lot of work to upgrade SAP XI!).