cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selection list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyborby'

I am now busy with thesis internship. I have to creat a model in the Visual Composer as a reserch. I have just begun with de modeling in the Visual Composer.

In the model i would like to creat a selection list where you have to possibility to choice to go to another KPI(Key Performance Indicator)for a department as a example. De different departments wil be shown on the top level in the layers!

I have to get the possibility that if you choice a department from the top level you have to get see the KPI's of the department in the selection list.

I hope you may help.

With kind regards,

Esrat Sultana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Sathish
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

It can be done this way.

Have a button on the layer. Select a Department in the layer and click on the button. Pass the value of Department to a BAPI. The return value of the BAPI would be KPI's of the deparment.

This can be then displayed on the screen.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Sathish

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Sathish,

Thanks for your reaction. Would you like me explain this details?

I think that it would be also with an value help, is n't it?

I expect your reaction.

With kind regards,

Esrat Sultana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do not completely understand what you want exactly. A combobox that allows you to select a value and displays the KPI where? In a field? Just the value or more?

It would be helpful if you describe your exact scenario, otherwise we can only guessing, what you need.

Either you have a service/RFC that delivers just the value, or you use invisible and visible layers as mentioned.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to do something that if you select a department from the layers, you have to get the KPI's of that department in the selection list.

I have now made a selection list with the departments. But i don't know how i can link the department with ietselves KPI's

Thanks

Regards,

Esrat

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to do something that if you select a department from the layers, you have to get the KPI's of that department in the selection list.

I have now made a selection list with the departments. But i don't know how i can link the department with ietselves KPI's

Thanks

Regards,

Esrat